Javascript is required to view this site. Skip to main content
Text:    -   | Translate

Before You Begin

  • You will NEED to have an email address and printer to complete this portion of the process.
  • You will need to know the court location, case number, and Prosecutor's Office for your case.
    • Refer to your Case Docket for this information.
    • If you have a copy of your case number you can access this information at MyCase.
    • If you do not have a copy of your case number, you will need to look it up using the Xchange case search service.
    • Public terminals with free Xchange access are available at most district court locations.

This guide is intended as a community resource that provides assistance with the Delinking process. You are free to use other resources instead if you choose.