We highly recommend that you use a computer (not a mobile device) to complete the forms on this website. Salt Lake County libraries can assist you with WiFi, computer access, and printing needs.
- You will NEED to have an email address and printer to complete this portion of the process.
- You will need to know the court location, case number, and Prosecutor's Office for your case.
- Refer to your Case Docket for this information.
- If you have a copy of your case number you can access this information at MyCase.
- If you do not have a copy of your case number, you will need to look it up using the Xchange case search service.
- Public terminals with free Xchange access are available at most district court locations.
This guide is intended as a community resource that provides assistance with the petition-based expungement process. You are free to use other resources instead if you choose.