Option 1: You may qualify for free legal assistance through Utah Legal Services (ULS):
- Utah Legal Services can represent only U.S. citizens and legal permanent residents.
- Call Utah Legal Services at (801) 328-8891 (within Salt Lake County) or Toll Free (800) 662-4245 (outside Salt Lake County) to complete their intake process.
- Intake is open Monday-Friday from 9:00 AM – 2:00 PM.
- You can complete part of the application online, however you will still need to finish the application on the phone during intake hours.
Option 2: If you are a Drug Court graduate, you can contact us for more information:
- If you have successfully graduated from a Utah Drug Court, we may be able to connect you to a lawyer who will assist you with your expungement needs, free of charge. If this applies to you, please email JaSmith@slco.org.
Option 3: Use the Salt Lake County Expungement Tool Kit:
- The Expungement Tool Kit is a community resource that provides information and guidance on cleaning up your Utah criminal record.