Salt Lake County Election Division in the News
- Oct 30th, 2020 Deseret News - The Integrity of the election is not in danger in Utah
- Oct 29th, 2020 KSL-TV - How does a voter center on private property meet the rules for a free election?
- Oct 27th, 2020 KUTV - Why Salt Lake County elected officials are asking voters not to vote in person
- Oct 26th, 2020 Salt Lake Tribune - Utah Dropboxes that avoid Postal Service Become Extra popular
- Oct. 21st, 2020 Bill Gephardt Show - Politicians, Pundits, and COVID-19
- Oct. 21st, 2020 KSL-TV- Utahns take advantage of early voting
- Oct. 13th, 2020 KSL-TV - Gephardt: If Your Ballot Signature Doesn’t Match, Will Your Vote Count?
- Oct. 13th, 2020 KSL-TV - Gephardt: How To Make Sure You Receive Your Mail-In Ballot