Salt Lake County Contracts and Procurement posts all bid notifications on the Utah Public Procurement Place (UP3)- formerly SciQuest. To register as a vendor with Salt Lake County visit the Utah Public Procurement Place (U3P) website.
- Current Bids
- Utah Public Procurement Place (U3P)- Formerly SciQuest
- Add your business to Salt Lake County's list of small cost vendors (purchases under $50,000)
- NextRequest- GRAMA Records Request Portal
PaymentWorks Supplier Registration
To ensure efficiency throughout the invoice-to-pay process, Effective March 28, 2022, Salt Lake County will begin migrating to PaymentWorks for all supplier registration and maintenance. Existing suppliers will receive a registration email from PaymentWorks for all supplier maintenance including all address, contact info, bank account & TIN/1099 reporting changes.
Benefits of Using Salt Lake County PaymentWorks Portal
- Maintain your vendor master information.
- View the status of invoices as they are processed by Salt Lake County.
- Avoid delays in payment due to incorrect check remit address or other critical information.
- Activate ACH/EFT payments by providing banking information in a secure environment, which allows Salt Lake County to make payments directly to your bank.
- Receive important communication updates from Salt Lake County.
New vendors will receive an email from PaymentWorks with a link to complete the online registration form with the required information to become a supplier for Salt Lake County. To find out more about this program, please contact the Salt Lake County department that you are working with.
For more information about PaymentWorks, please visit https://www.paymentworks.com/ or review their payee FAQ at https://www.paymentworks.com/faq/payees/. If support is needed on the system, please visit the PaymentWorks supplier support site. The registration process will be electronic.
Payment Plus Program
Salt Lake County offers an additional (optional) Accounts Payable solution to pay our suppliers with automated Visa card payments; called Payment Plus. We have authorized U.S. Bank, along with Visa, to contact our suppliers and inform them about this program. When contacted by Visa, some of our suppliers have questioned if this is a program authorized by Salt Lake County. We understand them being cautious, and we assure you that this is a legitimate program of Salt Lake County.
If you wish to learn more about this program please contact Ryan Noyce at 385.468.7107 or firstname.lastname@example.org.