Council Notice Regarding Government Center Closure
Due to the ongoing public health emergency related to the COVID-19 pandemic, public access to the Salt Lake County Government Center has been limited to appointment only on the orders of the Salt Lake County Mayor.
Consistent with Salt Lake County Council Resolution 5714, approved March 24, 2020, Salt Lake County Council is conducting its meetings electronically.
Please read more information on how the Council's meetings will proceed in light of this closure HERE.
The Salt Lake County Council meets every Tuesday unless otherwise indicated. Council meetings are at 4:00 PM and Council Work Sessions are immediately prior to the 4:00 PM meeting. Council Work Sessions start times vary each week based on the length of the agenda.
Agendas and Minutes
The Council’s agendas, minutes, and audio recordings of each meeting can be found by following the links below.
An audio live-stream of the Council and Committee of the Whole meetings will also be available. When a meeting begins, there will be an "In Progress" link that opens up the live-stream.
- ACCT Agendas
- Board of Canvassers Meetings
- Board of Equalization Meetings
- Constable Nominating Commission Meetings
- Council Planning & Zoning Meeting, Minutes
- Debt Review Committee Agendas, Minutes & Audio
- Executive Committee
- Legislative Audit Committee Agendas & Minutes
- Municipal Building Authority Meetings
- Municipal Services District Agendas & Minutes