Council Notice Regarding COVID-19 (Updated April 29, 2021)
During the current phase of COVID-19 response and recovery, members of the public may attend the Council’s meetings in person on a limited basis. Consistent with a directive issued by Salt Lake County Mayor Jennifer Wilson on August 30, 2021, everyone who enters the Salt Lake County Government Center is required to wear a face covering, regardless of vaccination status. A copy of Mayor Wilson’s email is hyperlinked below.
The Salt Lake County Council meets every Tuesday unless otherwise indicated. Council meetings are at 4:00 PM and Council Work Sessions are immediately prior to the 4:00 PM meeting. Council Work Sessions start times vary each week based on the length of the agenda.
Agendas, Minutes, Audio Recordings
The Council’s agendas, minutes, and audio recordings of each meeting can be found by following the links below.
An audio live-stream of the Council and Committee of the Whole meetings will also be available. When a meeting begins, there will be an "In Progress" link that opens up the live-stream.
The Citizens Agenda is the Salt Lake County resident's guide to the County Council's weekly Work Sessions.
- ACCT Agendas
- Board of Canvassers Meetings
- Board of Equalization Meetings
- Constable Nominating Commission Meetings
- Council Planning & Zoning Meeting, Minutes
- Debt Review Committee Agendas, Minutes & Audio
- Executive Committee
- Legislative Audit Committee Agendas & Minutes
- Municipal Building Authority Meetings
- Municipal Services District Agendas & Minutes