Education for Businesses
- There are absolutely no fees necessary for businesses to file applications for federal or state aid. Do not work with organizations that tell you otherwise. It is recommended that you work with your existing bank or credit union should you have one, or find one from these legitimate sources: Utah Bankers Association or Utah's Credit Unions.
Boost Business Bingo
- Share the Utah Business Bingo PDF to encourage ideas on how we all can support local Utah businesses through caring actions.
Other Educational Materials
- SLCo Health Department shareable resources
- Compare the different federal and state loan programs.
- "Save Your Business" series by the University of Utah's Eccles School of Business. This series takes place on Tuesdays and Fridays. Register here.
Watch the first seminar from April 3, featuring former Gov. Mike Leavitt, Sen. Mitt Romney, ecologist Steve Alder, and other key Utah professionals.
- Google has created a webpage to help small businesses update their online information to reflect new work hours and other COVID-19 changes. Visit their page.
- Pluralsight remote courses for free
- 16 Remote Working LinkedIn professional development courses