State of Utah Resources
COVID-19 Commercial Rental Assistance Program
- For businesses that have a current lease on a commercial property in the state that is the principal place of business, with fewer than 100 employees, and experiencing 50% or more loss of gross monthly revenue after March 1, 2020. More details, including qualifications, can be found at the State's Commercial Rental Assistance Program.
- Apply to the Commercial Rental Assistance Program.
Statewide Business Resources
- Resources curated by the Governor's Office of Economic Development
- Replies to unanswered questions from Utah businesses regarding the SBA loan programs.
- A forum providing direction to Utah businesses for help navigating the economic and health crisis, hosted by former Secretary of U.S. Health and Human Services and former Gov. Mike Leavitt.
Utah Leads Together Small Business Bridge Loan Program
- For businesses with 50 or fewer employees impacted by COVID-19, in loan amounts from $5,000-$20,000 with 0% interest for up to 60 months. Apply for the Small Business Bridge Loan Program.
- ROUND 2: Apply during April 13-16. Those who applied in Round 1 are automatically reconsidered for Round 2 if you did not receive a reward in Round 1.