Recorder Home
• Subdivision, Condominium PUD and Mixed Use Plat/Mylar recordings by appointment only from 9:00 am to 3:00 pm
  (You do not need to make an appointment if you are recording an Annexation, Boundary Line Adjustment,
  Final Local Entity Plat or Street Dedication.)
• Subdivision, Condominium and PUD Plats must have completed the Preliminary Plat Review and Ready to Record
   before a plat can be recorded.
• Click here to send a PDF copy of a plat for a Preliminary Plat Review - or contact our office for more information regarding
   the Preliminary Plat Review process at phone number: (385)-468-8160.
1 Select a Plat Type.