Salt Lake County Tax Appraisal Cards, 1970s-1991
These cards document assessed values on residential and commercial property located in Salt Lake County, from the 1970s to 1991. They may contain:
- Description of the lot
- Amount and type of land
- Age, size and value of structures on the property
- Year built
- Additional structures and improvements on the property
- Photographs and footprint sketches.
- Use of the property, property type, lot shape and location.
- Stories, height, wall type, foundation, grade, condition
To search: Enter either the address or the tax parcel number.
Please Note: These records show property and buildings as they existed in the 1970s – early 1990s, and are for historical research purposes. Property lot sizes, tax parcel numbers, and buildings may have changed since these records were created.
This collection is not complete, and is continually being added to.
For earlier Salt Lake County Tax Appraisal Cards and Photographs, 1934-1970s, please contact the Salt Lake County Archives at 385-468-0820 or firstname.lastname@example.org.