Council on Diversity Affairs
The Council on Diversity Affairs (CODA) is a body made up of diverse community members appointed by the Mayor to help identify systemic failures, provide policy recommendations, and focus on measurable actions toward addressing equity, access, institutional reform and racial justice in Salt Lake County.
CODA supports and promotes an inclusive community and government for all through dialogue, respect, action, and civic engagement to bring about meaningful, sustainable change that unites and strengthens Salt Lake County.
Our vision is for Salt Lake County to be a place where everyone has equitable access to opportunities; a place where we act intentionally to connect people of all backgrounds to achieve their highest civic and economic potential; a place where we confront and address the historic, systemic racial inequalities that continue to exist in our community.
The Council on Diversity Affairs aligns designated areas of great need with community members and skilled county staff. CODA members and other community volunteers lead specific subcommittees staffed by county employees to identify and address various issues that threaten the well being, opportunity, prosperity and rights of county residents.
- All CODA meetings are open to the public
- New CODA board and subcommittee meeting times to be announced
- Meetings are held at the Salt Lake County Government Center, 2001 S State Street, room N2-100 (second floor of the north building in the Mayor’s Conference Room)
- Parking is available in the lot and parking structure east of the Government Center
Upcoming CODA meeting schedule
- March 24, 2021 4-5:30 pm Join from the meeting link
- June 23, 2021 4-5:30 pm Join from the meeting link
- October 27, 2021 4-5:30 pm Join from the meeting link
If you plan to attend our meetings and would like to inquire about additional services such as ASL interpretation, and other resources to ensure full-participation, please call our office.
Office Number: 385-468-7014
2021 Agendas & Minutes
|Jan 27, 2021|