Days and Times:
3:15 PM - 5:00 PM
3:00 PM - 5:00 PM
Draper Recreation Center - Field house
CLASSES STARTING Sept 7th and 8th!
- Fall 1 2021 Session: September 7th-October 13th
- Fall 2 2021 Session: October 19th-December 1st (no classes week of Thanksgiving)
- Class Schedule - 6 week sessions
- Ages 3-4 Tuesdays 3:15-4:00pm
- Ages 5-7 Tuesdays 4:00-5:00pm
- Ages 8 & up Wednesdays 4:00-5:00pm
- Ages 12 & up Wednesdays 3:00-4:00pm
- Instruction includes: Cartwheels, round-offs, back bends, walkovers, handsprings, aerials, tumbling passes and more!
- This program is designed to help students gain coordination, flexibility, strength, balance, self esteem and special awareness.
- All ability levels - work individually within each class.
- Clothing - Students will wear soft clothing for the safety of themselves, others and equipment such as athletic wear, leotards, leggings, etc. Jeans, jewelry, belts and anything with zippers, buttons or rivets is not allowed.
6 week session; 45-min class per week
Ages 5 & up
6 week session; 1-hour class per week