Days and Times:
3:15 PM - 5:00 PM
3:00 PM - 5:00 PM
Draper Recreation Center - Field house
ONGOING 6 WEEK SESSIONS!
- Winter 2022 Session: January 3rd-Feb 9th
- Class Schedule - 6 week sessions
- Ages 3-4 Tuesdays 3:15-4:00pm
- Ages 5-7 Tuesdays 4:00-5:00pm
- Ages 8 & up Wednesdays 4:00-5:00pm
- Ages 12 & up Wednesdays 3:00-4:00pm
- Instruction includes: Cartwheels, round-offs, back bends, walkovers, handsprings, aerials, tumbling passes and more!
- This program is designed to help students gain coordination, flexibility, strength, balance, self esteem and special awareness.
- All ability levels - work individually within each class.
- Clothing - Students will wear soft clothing for the safety of themselves, others and equipment such as athletic wear, leotards, leggings, etc. Jeans, jewelry, belts and anything with zippers, buttons or rivets is not allowed.
6 week session; 45-min class per week
Ages 5 & up
6 week session; 1-hour class per week
(801) 480-0877 /Email