In Salt Lake County we have created four categories of training:
Learn How to prepare for an Emergency
- Family Plan
- Family Communications Plan
- Survival Kit
- IS-317 Introduction to CERT
- ICS-100 Explains the Incident Command System (ICS).
- ICS-700 Provides a template to enable all government, private sector, and nongovernmental organizations to work together during domestic incidents.
Everything in Category 1 plus:
- ICS-200 Provides training on and resources for personnel who are likely to assume a supervisory position within the Incident Command System (ICS).
- ICS-800 Provides training on and resources for the National Response Framework (NRF). . The Framework establishes a comprehensive, national, all-hazards approach to domestic incident response.
Everything in Category 2 plus:
Management and Command
Everything in Category 3 plus: