Skip to main content
Text:   Larger - Smaller  | Translate

Encroachment Agreements

Encroachment within the County right-of-way requires the applicant to enter into an agreement with Salt Lake County.

Bring completed, notarized form with engineering drawings to: 

Engineering Division 
Attn: Permit Specialist 
2001 South State Street, N3-120 
SLC, UT 84190


Unincorporated SLCo Permit Application   

Metro Township Permit Application