Boy Scout Astronomy Merit Badge
Tickets for each Boy Scout Astronomy Merit Badge Workshop are available for purchase two and a half months before the workshop date. Tickets may be purchased at the Clark Planetarium or online (Clark Planetarium charges a $1.00 per ticket service fee for tickets purchased online). Please read this document for information regarding ticket purchases through clarkplanetarium.org.
- Tickets must be purchased in advance.
- THERE ARE NO REFUNDS OR EXCHANGES FOR UNUSED TICKETS!
- If you find that you cannot use the tickets you have purchased, we recommend contacting other troops in your area to see if they have interest in them. Clark Planetarium cannot assist in this process.
Astronomy Merit Badge Workshop Schedule:
- 9:00 AM Planetarium doors open.
- 9:15 AM Scouts pick up worksheets and work on exhibit area requirements.
- 9:45 AM Program begins in Digital Dome Theatre (scouts will work to complete the remaining requirements in the Theatre).
- 12:15 PM Theatre program ends.
- 12:15 PM – 12:45 PM Review of individual worksheets by planetarium merit badge counselors and signing of merit badge cards.
Astronomy Merit Badge Workshop Dates, 2018/2019 Season:
- November 3, 2018
- December 8, 2018
- January 12, 2019
- February 2, 2019
- April 13, 2019
- May 25, 2019
After the 2018/2019 season ends, the next workshop will be in November. We will post a new schedule for fall 2019-spring 2020 in late August.