Finance Disclosure Reports
- Salt Lake County Finance Disclosure Ordinance
- Utah Code 10-3-208 Campaign Finance Disclosure - Municipal Elections
- Vendor Campaign Contributions
Online Financial Disclosure Reports Filing for County and Local School Board Officeholders/Candidates
County and Local School Board Candidate Campaign Finance Disclosure Forms
- Candidate Statement of Organization Form
- Candidate Finance Disclosure Report
- Candidate Finance Disclosure Instructions
- Candidate Campaign Dissolution Form
[Note: Candidates for State Offices should check with the Lieutenant Governor's Office or visit their website for requirements and deadlines.]
Metro Township Candidates
Candidates for Metro Township Councils will file all Financial Disclosure Reports with the Salt Lake County Election Division. The online filing tool is not available for Metro Township Candidates during this transition year.
- Metro Township Finance Disclosure Report Form
- Financial Disclosure Instructions for Metro Township Candidates
ADVISORY: If a candidate fails to timely file his/her disclosure report in an election year, Utah law requires either the removal of that candidate's name from the ballot or that votes cast for that candidate not be counted.