These are the official Salt Lake County Volunteer Program forms which are completed and submitted by all of our volunteers.
At Salt Lake County, we value the contribution you make as an official volunteer. Although we do have an online application (used to indicate your interest in volunteering), we must also have an original signature on file.
These forms will need to be printed, signed, and submitted by regular mail. You may also choose to hand-deliver the forms to the Office of Volunteer Program Services.
Thanks for your interest and cooperation.
- Salt Lake County Volunteer Application Form
- Salt Lake County Volunteer Contract
- Salt Lake County Sexual Harassment Statement
- Salt Lake County Group Volunteer Contract
- Salt Lake County Volunteer Services Media Consent Form
Please note: Salt Lake County performs background checks on ALL volunteers, to ensure the safety of vulnerable children, adults, and seniors served by our programs.
Submit Forms to:
Attention: Andrea Valverde
2001 South State Street
Salt Lake City, UT 84190