We offer a free, one time 7 Day Pass to new potential pass holders.
Yes, the front desk can rent lockers to monthly or annual pass holders. There is a $5.00 monthly locker rate. Monthly we will check the locker and cut off locks on lockers that are past due.
For daily locker use, please bring your own lock to place on our lockers. Locks left on lockers overnight will be cut. Free cell phone and wallet lockers are in the lobby for anyone to use.
View Fairmont Aquatic Center regular schedule and hours of operation. Open plunge varies with the school year.
There are dates when the lap pool will be closed for swim meets.
The staff post updates to the Fairmont Aquatic Center Facebook page daily.
Yes! We welcome school, youth, or camp groups to come in during open plunge hours and swim. Due to the number of lifeguards needed to keep everyone safe, we like to have at least five (5) business days notice to adequately staff the pools.
Groups of 20 or more will receive a $1.00 off the daily rate, per person.
Contact us at (385) 468-1540.
Yes, there is a lift available that can transfer an individual from the deck to lane 1 of the lap pool. Lane 1 is also designated as the accommodation lane. There is a transfer lift for access to the leisure pool as well.
Please note that you may also qualify for a Disability Fitness Pass. This pass is a pass that allows anyone with a documented disability to bring an assistant into the facility at no additional fee. These passes can be purchased at Fairmont and at any Salt Lake County Recreation Facility.
The organization you work for can purchase six to 19 annual individual or family 'block' passes at a 10% discount or receive a 20% discount off the purchase of 20 or more individual or family annual passes. These passes must be purchased at the same time. Names of pass holders is helpful during the process.
There are also daily 'Block' passes that can be purchased for employees, a group or program. Passes are discounted off the regular daily pass rate. 20+ daily passes purchased = $1.00 off regular rate entrance rate. [20 passes would cost $60.00]. These passes can be used up to one year after purchase
If you would like this option please call and ask for Bess.
Showering before entering the pool helps prevent the spread of germs and illness. Here are a few helpful tips from our friends at the Salt Lake County Health Department to help protect your family and others:
- Don’t swim when you have diarrhea. You can spread germs in the water and make other people sick.
- Practice good hygiene. Shower with soap before swimming and wash your hands after using the toilet or changing diapers. Germs on your body end up in the water.
- Don’t swallow the pool water. Avoid getting water in your mouth.
- Take your kids on bathroom breaks and check diapers often. Waiting to hear “I have to go” may mean that it’s too late.
- Change diapers in a bathroom or a diaper-changing area and NOT poolside. Germs can spread in and around the pool.
- Wash your child thoroughly (especially his or her rear end) with soap and water before they enter or re-enter the pool.