Vehicle Acquisition and Disposal
Acquiring new vehicle and equipment require the following steps:
- Attend a Customer meeting in late Summer early Fall to review your department's current fleet and what needs to be replaced.
- Our Fleet Manager will contact you to review your vehicle needs
- Orders are submitted to you for your approval
- An order is then placed
Click here for the 2019 Preferred Vehicle List
County Policy for Vehicle Selection and Purchasing
Reduce and standardize the types of vehicles in the County Fleet should lead to more efficient and cost-effective administration and maintenance of vehicles.
- Preferred Vehicles
- Low Cost
- Environmental Impact
- Public Image
Fleet Management arranges for sale/disposal of County vehicles
- County vehicles and equipment have been meticulously maintained by highly-experienced, well-trained County Fleet Technicians.
- Fleet Management uses an aggressive preventative maintenance program to ensure that all vehicles and equipment are maintained at the highest level possible.
County vehicles and equipment are sold though TNT Auction
2353 North Redwood Road
Salt Lake City, UT 84116
- Visit the TNT Auction website for the current list of vehicles available
Note: Not all vehicles and equipment listed on the TNT Auction site are County vehicles.