Salt Lake County Golf-Booking Policy
All Salt Lake County courses will allow tee times to be booked 7 days in advance, both online and by calling the golf shop. Note: Online reservations will be unavailable from November 1st thru February 28th.
- You can book your tee time online by visiting our website or by calling the golf shop up to 7 days in advance.
- All reservations do require a payment by credit or debit card at the time of reservation, which can be paid in its entirety or by each member of the group individually by end of the business day the reservation was made.
- Any unpaid players will be removed from the reservation at end of business day.
- Any modifications to the reservation must be made with the golf shop within 24 hours or the day before your scheduled tee time.
- Check-in is still required at the golf shop by at least one member of the group.
- Online booking instructions for public players can be found here
- Online booking instructions for pass-holders can be found here
Groups of up to 15 players may book tee times at any golf course by following the above listed steps. Groups of 16 or more players must be booked with the designated group coordinator at the golf course. For more information, or to book a group of 16 or more players, please call the golf shop.
You must call the golf shop to cancel or modify your reservation. To receive a refund, you must cancel 24 hours prior to your scheduled tee time by calling the golf shop. Inside 24 hours, a raincheck will be issued for the original payment amount.
If you are unable to make your tee time, it is the responsibility of the customer to communicate with the golf shop to arrange a booking transfer to a different day and time. No refund or raincheck will be given.
Rainchecks are created based on the number of holes completed and will be issued due to lightning, rain, snow, or other extreme weather conditions. Rainchecks may also be issued for scheduling conflicts, rather than refunding payment.
If there is any doubt, it is the customer’s responsibility to verify with the golf course their current course conditions. If a golf course is unplayable, the golf course will arrange a tee time transfer to a different day or issue a raincheck due to inclement course conditions.
Children must be 5 years of age or older to be a spectator on any Salt Lake County golf course. Children 3-5 may use the driving range and practice areas with adult supervision. Children ages 3-5 are allowed to play if they have his/her own set of clubs and have paid the associated fee and are under adult supervision.