Book a Tee Time
In compliance with the current Salt Lake County Health Department health order, as of June 1, all Salt Lake County Parks and Recreation Golf Courses are operating under the following social distancing guidelines to protect the health of patrons and employees.
- Golfers with fever or respiratory symptoms must be excluded.
- Observe 6-foot social distancing guidelines at all times everywhere on the course.
- Golf tee times will be reservation only, no walk-ins.
- All tee times must be pre-paid via phone.
- A face covering is required at all times inside the Clubhouse.
- Golfers only – no spectators.
- Single rider carts available, double rider carts are okay as long as riders are from same household.
- Food and beverage available. No cash transactions.
- Personal push carts acceptable; personal golf carts acceptable (with applicable trail fees).
- Scorecards and pencils will be available and placed on carts after sanitization of cart.
- No club set rentals.
- No individual or group instruction.
- Check-in via phone; arrive no more than 20 minutes prior.
- Temporary restrooms available outside clubhouse.
- On-course restrooms available.
- Driving range and putting greens open.
- Flagsticks are to remain in holes.
- On-course ball washers removed or covered.
- All sand trap rakes removed.
- Singles, twosomes and threesomes may be paired up during busy times. Please observe social distancing.
We encourage play of foursomes from the same household where possible. If patrons fail to adhere to social distancing and modified operating guidelines, Salt Lake County reserves the right to ask patrons to leave the course immediately or, close the golf courses entirely.