Book a Tee Time
In compliance with the Salt Lake County Health Department health order, Mountain View is operating under new social distancing guidelines to protect the health of patrons and employees. Courses will begin taking reservations immediately with golf play resuming Friday, April 3 under the following modified operations:
- Golfers with fever or respiratory symptoms must be excluded.
- Golf tee times will be by phone reservation only, no walk-ins. Call Mountain View at (385) 468-1414 to book your tee time.
- All tee times must be pre-paid via phone.
- Clubhouse closed to the public.
- Walking only. No golf cart rentals, no push-cart rentals.
- Golfers only - no spectators.
- Personal push carts acceptable; no personal golf carts.
- No retail merchandise sales.
- No club set rentals.
- No individual or group instruction.
- No food service at this time.
- Check-in via phone; arrive no more than 20 minutes prior.
- Temporary restrooms available outside clubhouse. Cleaned hourly.
- On-course restrooms available and cleaned hourly.
- Driving range and putting greens closed.
- Observe 6-foot social distancing guidelines at all times.
- Golf cups raised. Ball considered holed when hits raised cup.
- Flagsticks are to remain in holes.
- Golf scorecards and pencils are not available.
- On-course ball washers removed or covered.
- All sand trap rakes removed.
We encourage play of foursomes from the same household where possible. If patrons fail to adhere to social distancing and modified operating guidelines, Salt Lake County reserves the right to ask patrons to leave the course immediately or, close the golf courses entirely.