18 Hole Weekend League
Mountain View Mens Golf Association started in 1968 with 24 members and has grown to over 200 members since. The club sponsors about 20 weekend golf tournaments each year. The Tournament Schedule features both one and two day events. The majority of the tournaments are for members only, but some are member-guest and father-son outings. Depending on the number of participants each tournament will have:
- between two and four flights
- prizes are awarded for best gross and best net in each flight
- closest to the pin on all par three holes
To find out how to become a member please visit http://www.mvmga.org
9 Hole Weekday League
Mountain View 9 Hole league is played every Thursday throughout the year and rotates from the front nine one week to the back nine holes the following. Weekly prizes are awarded for both net and gross scores and for closest to the pin.
- Yearly Dues: $30.00
- Weekly Fees: Green Fee and $10.00 Tournament Fee.
- Handicap: We will accept UGA handicaps and if you do not have a current handicap you must play two rounds to establish a fair and reasonable local handicap.
Mountain View Ladies League
A fun 9-hole league that accommodates the golfing needs of the beginning golfer, as well as, the avid player. Events are held every Monday afternoon with tee times starting from 3:00-6:00 PM weekly, including two Saturday 18-hole events throughout the season.
All events are handicapped and flighted according to skill level. Members will receive one of the finest, most unique golfing experiences.
- Yearly League dues: $50
- Weekly fees: 9-hole green fee (cart optional) plus a $6 weekly tournament fee, that goes towards that weeks prize winnings.
Seasons consist of:
- Twenty-two weekly 9-hole events
- Two 18-hole events on Saturdays
- A banquet at the end of the season
Please give (or mail) registrations to:
Mountain View Golf Course
Attn: Dustin Pimm
8660 South 2400 West
West Jordan, UT 84088
For additional information you can contact the Mountain View Staff (385-468-1414) or the following individuals: