About South Mountain Golf Course
Located on the foothills of the Wasatch Mountain range, 15 minutes from Salt Lake City, South Mountain features a David Graham/Gary Panks designed 18 hole championship course, a state of the art driving range, and putting greens.
South Mountain features an incredible blend of mountain and valley views, wildlife and scenery. A mountain links style course that has large undulating greens and dramatic elevation changes, South Mountain is a test for amateurs and professionals alike. With five tee boxes to choose from the golf course is an enjoyable experience for players of all skill levels.
Since opening in 1998, South Mountain Golf Club has earned a reputation as one of the finest facilities in the state of Utah. Golf Digest Magazine has consistently named South Mountain as one of the "Top Places to Play in America" as well as ranking it as high as #3 in Utah. Other publications such as Utah Business Magazine praise South Mountain as "One of the best places to hold a corporate or group outing".
Host to the 1999 Utah Open, South Mountain has gone on to host numerous amateur, charity, and fundraising events, and specializes in group outings of all kinds. Once your round is over the fun is just beginning...
The award winning Golf Shop carries all of your golf merchandise needs. The staff at South Mountain look forward to seeing you in the golf shop.
South Mountain Golf Course
1247 East Mike Weir Drive
Draper UT 84020
- Take I-15 Northbound.
- Exit freeway at (14600 South ) turn East (right) from exit.
- Continue on Highland Drive about 1 mile and turn right at Traverse Ridge Road.
- Head East about 1-1/2 miles and turn left on Mike Weir Drive.
- Travel 1/2 mile. The course will be on your left.
- Take I-15 Southbound.
- Exit freeway at Bangerter to head East(left) from exit, 1/2 mile, go through the 4 way stop.
- Travel southeast up the hill.
- Continue east 1.2 miles past the gas station.
- Take a left on Mike Weir Drive.
- The golf course will be on your left.