Public Health Order
Current Public Health Order
May 15: Order 2020-07
This order aligns Salt Lake County with the version 4.4 of the State of Utah's Phased Guidelines for the General Public and Businesses to Maximize Public Health and Economic Reactivation. It puts Salt Lake County at the "yellow" or "low risk," with the exception of Salt Lake City, West Valley City, and Magna Township, which will all remain in the "orange" or "moderate risk" phase.
Previous Public Health Orders
- May 7: Order 2020-06.1 aligns Salt Lake County with the version 4.1 "Moderate Risk" or "Orange Guidelines" set forth in the State of Utah's Phased Guidelines for the General Public and Businesses to Maximize Public Health and Economic Reactivation.
- April 30: Order 2020-06 aligning SLCo with version 4.0 of the state's "Moderate Risk" guidelines
- April 17 Order revising the March 29 "Stay Safe, Stay Home" Order to "Stay Smart, Stay Safe"
- April 10 Public Health Order extending the March 29 Order to May 1 at 11:59 p.m.
- March 29 Public Health Order: Salt Lake County: Stay Safe, Stay Home
- March 19 Public Health Order
- March 16 Public Health Order: COVID-19