Updated January 10, 2022
- COVID-19 vaccine boosters are now available for all vaccine brands.
- Everyone 12 and older who received the second dose of the Pfizer-BioNTech vaccine at least 5 months ago should receive a booster.
- Everyone 18 and older who received the second dose of the Moderna vaccine at least 5 months ago should receive a booster.
- Everyone 18 and older who received Johnson & Johnson’s Janssen vaccine at least 2 months ago should receive a booster.
To visit one of Salt Lake County Health Department's immunization clinics, make an appointment online or by calling 385-468-7468. You may also visit without an appointment, though your wait for service may be longer. Please note the hours listed for each location.
- A booster is also available from your local pharmacy, your health care provider, or via one of three community vaccination sites offered by Community Nursing Services (CNS).
- You may receive a booster of a brand different from your original vaccine ("mix and match").
- If you don’t know which vaccine you initially received, your vaccine’s brand is listed on your vaccination record card. If you don’t have your vaccination record card, request your personal immunization record via one of the methods listed on our immunization webpage under “Records.”