Coalitions Lite Strategic Planning Framework
Coalitions Lite is a research-based process that community coalitions can follow to draft a shared strategic plan. The tools are free to any community coalition and takes 4 to 8 months to complete.
For more information on Coalitions Lite, please contact our Healthy Communities team.
Step 1: Capacity to Engage in the Strategic Planning Process
Step 2: Setting Priorities: Identifying Data Needs and Collecting Data
- Coalitions Lite Process Overview - Example
- Coalitions Lite Process Overview - Editable
- Coalitions Lite Checklist
- Whole Community Representation: Diversity & Inclusion in Community Coalitions
- Tips & Tricks for Meeting Facilitation
- Coalition Roles in Strategic Planning
- Coalition Team Building Opportunities
- Voting Techniques
Appendix B: External Resources