How to Turn In Forms
If participants wish to receive points for medical exams, they will need to upload medical verifications in WellSteps. Acceptable forms of proof include a doctor's note, explanation of benefits, or a signed Healthy Lifestyles Medical Form. We do NOT accept a screenshot of the appointment reminder or medical record (this should be kept private).
The preferred method is to upload your document directly in WellSteps. However, you can submit proof in any of the following ways:
- Email: Scanned and emailed to MyHealthyLifestyles@slco.org. You can also take a picture of your form or EOB on your phone and email it directly.
- Courier: Attn-Healthy Lifestyles, GC S2-600-4575
- Drop Box: Located outside the Healthy Lifestyles office Government Center (S3-840)
- Fax: 385.468.4096
*Remember your forms must be turned in a minimum of 14 days before your scheduled biometric screening.
Medical Exam Points:
|Mammogram or Prostate Exam||50|
|Annual Physical/Pap Test||25|
- Tobacco Free Verification Form: Earn $300 by quitting tobacco for 11 consecutive months.
- Code of Ethics and Conduct Form