Drop In Child Care
|Pay-As-You-Go||$1.50 per hour, per child|
Drop-in child care hours and days are subject to change without notice.
|Monday-Friday||7:30 AM - 11:30 AM|
|Saturday||8:00 AM - 11:00 AM|
Rules and Policies
- Services are first come, first served.
- Drop-In Day Care Admission Agreement is required before a child is allowed.
- Services are for children between 8 weeks and 9 years old.
- Max capacity of 20 children (ages 8 weeks - 1 year count as 2 children)
- Maximum 2-hour use. Parent or Guardian must remain on site at all times.
- No personal items allowed
- Parent will be asked to return to child if:
- Child requires a diaper change
- Child continues to misbehave
- Child has been crying for more than 20 minutes
- No food or drink allowed
- The same person who signs the child into the daycare must sign the child out.
- NO SICK CHILDREN ARE ALLOWED INTO THE DAYCARE.
- All pacifiers must be attached to the child with a clip or be labeled.
- All walking children must wear shoes and or socks in the daycare unless staff say so.
- You are discouraged from bringing personal items from home as the center cannot be responsible for them. However, if such items are necessary for the child’s security, please be sure they are marked appropriately.
We truly want Holladay Lions to be:
“Fun for the Whole Family!”