The Holladay Lions Recreation Facility is owned and operated by Salt Lake County. The Holladay Lions Club donated funds to help construct the original phase of the Holladay Lions Recreation Zap I Facility. The Lions Club has been a huge support to this facility and its community.
The Holladay Lions Recreation Center is public facility and any member of the public is welcome to visit the facility and enjoy its programs and amenities. A variety of pass fee options, programs and classes are available to all ages.
Holladay Lions requires many positions to keep the facility and all of its program running. Visit Jobs to apply.
- Customer Service Representatives / Front Desk / Building Attendants
- Fitness Attendants
- Swim Instructors
- Swim Coaches
- Youth Sports Specialists
- Youth Sports Officials and Site Supervisors
- Class Instructors & Personal Trainer (Class instructors are independent contractors are procured through an RFP process. Instructors / Trainers are professionals with appropriate qualifications / certifications for the specific class / instruction they teach.)
Yes. See below:
- Facility/Gym: All children under the age of 10 must be accompanied by an adult (18 & over)
- Hot Tub: Must be 18 years or older
- Lap Swimming: Must be 15 years or older during open plunge hours only. See lap schedule for more info.
- Weights/Cardio: Must be 16 years or older
- Track/upstairs: Must be 16 years or older (single strollers only allowed with parent – outside lane only)
- Locker Rooms: Children 3 and over must use gender appropriate locker room
- Indoor Pool: Children 6 & under must be within an arm’s reach of chaperon at least 14 years or older. The chaperone MUST be in the water and in a swimsuit with the child
- Diaper Policy: Children 3 & under must wear a commercial swim diaper and swim diaper cover.
Mermaid tails are not allowed nor are any other floatation and/or swim assist device that is not US Coast Guard approved. Only marked coast guard approved life-jackets are allowed in the pool. No inflatable arm-bands or inner-tube style devices. Inflatable toys, devices, or balls are not allowed. Diving sticks/rings are allowed.