Public Notices and Comments
Salt Lake County Announces the Public Hearing and Public Comment Period for the 2021 - 2022 Federal Funding Recommendations
WHAT: Salt Lake Urban County Mayors seek public comment on the 2021 One-Year Action Plan and the funding recommendations provided by the Citizen Advisory Boards for federal funds under the following programs: Community Development Block Grant, Emergency Solutions Grant, Social Services Block Grant and HOME Investment Partnership Program.
- Public Comment Period: April 5th, 2021 - May 5, 2021
- Public Hearing: Friday, April 16th, 2021 1:30 pm - 3:30 pm
WHERE: Due to the COVID-19 pandemic and related precautions, Salt Lake County will be facilitating a Virtual Public Hearing conducted via WebEx.
You can join the Public Hearing via this link.
Meeting Number (Access Code): 187 549 8654
Meeting Password: 9pV8n3eHnGf
Join via phone: 1-213-306-3065
A Public Hearing will be held before the Salt Lake County Mayor and the Mayors of the Town of Alta, Brighton, Bluffdale, Copperton Metro Township, Cottonwood Heights, Draper, Emigration Metro Township, Herriman, Holladay, Kearns Metro Township, Magna Metro Township, Midvale, Millcreek, Murray, Riverton, South Salt Lake and White City Metro Township to accept comments on the proposed projects and activities to be undertaken with 2021-2022 federal funds under the following programs:
- Community Development Block Grant (CDBG)
- Emergency Solutions Grant (ESG)
- HOME Investment Partnership Program (HOME)
- Social Services Block Grant (SSBG)
Prior to making final decisions, the Mayors’ will consider and review all comments received at the public hearing as well as funding recommendations provided by the three Citizen Advisory Boards. Funding recommendations will be posted on the website on or about April 5th, 2021.
Copies can be obtained from the Salt Lake County Division of Housing and Community Development, 2001 South State Street, Suite S2100, Salt Lake City, Utah 84114-4575 or by calling Randy Jepperson at (385) 468-4886.
Written comments may be submitted via email to HCDPublicComment@slco.org or mailed to Housing and Community Development, PO Box 144575, Salt Lake City, UT 84114-4575.
For further information contact our staff at (385) 468-4900.
- CARES Act Federal Funding for Community Development Block Grant Coronavirus (CDBG-CV) and Emergency Solutions Grant Coronavirus (ESG-CV) Funding Recommendations
- CARES Act: COVID-19 Response Awards (Final)
- Afterschool Projects Approved for Funding (2019-2020 Contracts)
- Federally Funded 2019-2020 Projects (Current Contracts)
- Federally Funded 2020-2021 Projects (Final)
Quick link: Boards, Advisory Councils, and Committees information
In compliance with the Americans With Disabilities Act, reasonable accommodations (including auxiliary communicative aids and services or alternate formats) for individuals with disabilities or those in need of language interpretation services may be provided upon receipt of a request with five working days’ notice. To expedite accommodation requests and coordination, call 385-468-4900.
TTY user’s: 711.