Public Notices and Comments
Salt Lake County Announces Public Comment Period for the 2018-2019 Consolidated Annual Performance and Evaluation Report
Salt Lake County has prepared its annual performance report to the U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development on the uses and results of its funding for fiscal year July 1, 2018 through June 30, 2019. We invite the public to provide comments on this document. All comments will be accepted from September 1 through September 17, 2019. Please address all comments to Karen Wiley at email@example.com or to Randy Jepperson at firstname.lastname@example.org. In addition to viewing on-line, a hard copy will be available during regular business hours in the Office of Housing and Community Development, 2001 South State St., Room S2-100, Salt Lake City, Utah beginning Monday September 2, 2018.
Salt Lake County receives grants through a number of HUD programs:
- Community Development Block Grant (CDBG)
- HOME Investment Partnership Program (HOME)
- Emergency Solutions Grant (ESG)
This report reviews the progress that has been made in carrying out the 4th Year of the 2015-2020 Consolidated Plan and 2018 Action Plan.
The report contains:
- Summary of projected accomplishments compared to actual performance
- The status of actions taken during the year to fully implement the overall strategy defined in Salt Lake County’s Five-Year Consolidated Plan, the 2018 Action Plan; and
- A self-evaluation of progress made during the last year in addressing identified priority needs and objectives.
Quick link: Boards, Advisory Councils, and Committees information
In compliance with the Americans With Disabilities Act, reasonable accommodations (including auxiliary communicative aids and services or alternate formats) for individuals with disabilities may be provided upon receipt of a request with five working days’ notice. To expedite accommodation requests and coordination, call 385-468-4900 or 385-468-4893.
TTY user’s: 711.