Mountain America Credit Unionis conveniently located on the 3rd floor of the South Building of the Government Center. Contact 801-466-5276 for more information.
Mountain America is closed for lunch from 1:00-1:45 unless otherwise posted
On-site Child Care
Creative Learning Academy of Utah offers onsite child care for children and grand-children of county employees. Hours of operation are 6:45am - 6:00pm Monday though Friday. Closed all county holidays.
Contact Sue at 385-468-7133 for information about the Government Center location (2001 S State St. S-1400).
Contact Jamie at 385-468-7751 for information about the downtown District Attorney location (35 E 500 S)
Most county locations have a mothers room available for nursing moms. Contact your payroll coordinator for details, and for the Government Center, email email@example.com for the location, code, and scheduling.
Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
Deer Oaks offers a comprehensive Employee Assistance Program to employees and their family members. Benefits include
- In-person Counseling and Assessments
- 24/7 telephonic support for crisis intervention, in-the-moment support
- Referrals and Community Resources
- Legal Assist program with additional legal resources
- Financial Assist program with additional educational materials
- ID Recovery and free credit monitoring service
Deer Oaks offers online tools and resources for you and your family.
- Username: slco
- Password: slco
Please contact 888-993-7650 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Fitness Center/Rec Center pass
As a valued team member of Salt Lake County, you can take advantage of our All-County recreation pass for employees!
With this pass, you can access the fitness center at the Government Center, and ALL of the Salt Lake County Recreation Centers.
Passes are only $15 per month, and you can add family members for an additional fee.
For merit employees only.
Call (385) 468-1789 for more information.
Tuition Reimbursement Program
Met Life Voluntary Benefits
Log in to slcountyvoluntarybenefits.com to view plan design and cost for Voluntary Benefits
MetLife offers several accident options for employees and family members. Enrollment opportunity within 31 days of your date of hire or during Open Enrollment every year.
Pet Insurance and Purchasing Power are available any time throughout the year.
LoansAtWork is designed to help employees manage unexpected expenses.
- Available to benefits-eligible employees, with at least one year on the job
- Re-payments are made through payroll deduction per the LoansAtWork terms.
- No minimum credit score is required.
For more information about the LoansAtWork Program and to apply
- View the program flyer
- Review the Frequently Asked Questions
- To apply for a loan visit LoansAtWork.com
Note: Loans provided through this program are strictly between LoansAtWork and the employee, not Salt Lake County
- Please use your personal email address to enroll in this program
- Details regarding your loan application (amount and term) will not be shared with Salt Lake County