Frequently Asked Questions
To provide employees and managers with training, tools, and support to develop their use of data. This data can be used to drive performance and impact, and can be made available to our community in the spirit of accountability and transparent government.
internal and external communication through ‘data storytelling’.
- Data storytelling is a structured approach for communicating data insights, and it involves a combination of three key elements: data, visuals, and narrative.
- Strategic planning and organizing
- Process mapping and analysis
- Data identification and collection
- Surveying and customer connection
- Visualization methods and reporting
We would love to set up a meeting and see what we can do to improve your data world!