- In compliance with the Utah Clean Air Act smoking, smokeless tobacco, and vaping (e-cigarettes) are all prohibited in or around our buildings and park spaces.
- All patrons and visitors must check in/slide membership card at the front desk.
- Food and beverages are not allowed in the Fitness Area or Gym with the exception of capped, spill-proof, non-glass water bottles.
- Possession of illegal drugs, beer, and alcoholic beverages is prohibited on the premises.
- Foul and abusive language is unacceptable.
- Abuse and/or misuse of County property and equipment is unacceptable. Violators will be held financially responsible for damages and losses. Any area in which the above rules are violated will be subject to closure. Violators will be asked to leave the premises and action may result in entry privileges being suspended or revoked.
- LOCKER ROOM AGE POLICY: Children 4 and under may enter the locker room with a parent, regardless of their gender. Children 5 and over may only use the locker room of their gender. Anyone may use the family change rooms at any time.
- No bare feet allowed outside of locker rooms with the exception of organized classes such as karate and gymnastics.
- Lockers are for day use only. Lockers which are not cleared at the end of the day will have the lock cut off and all items will be removed and bagged for pick-up. There will be a two (2) week holding period at which time all items found will be sent to an establishment which collects and resells used merchandise.
- Patrons are fully responsible for personal items that are lost, stolen, or damaged at the Fitness Center. Books, bags, coats, and personal items should be kept in a locker and are not allowed in activity areas. Patrons are responsible for bringing their own lock when using the lockers.
- Patrons may not display actions that the Center Staff deem unsportsmanlike or rude.
- Misuse, moving, or altering any portion of the Center property is prohibited. Persons with infectious diseases are prohibited from using the facility. Open wounds must be covered.
- All children under the age of ten (10) must be accompanied by an adult (age 18 or older) in all areas of the facility at all times.
- Please use only the parking areas immediately adjacent to our facilities.
- Patrons and visitors shall abide by the rules and regulations of their Center. People found in violation of these rules may have their Center privileges suspended or revoked.
- In order to protect the health of all children at the Center, we are not able to admit children who are sick. Please keep your child at home if he/she has a communicable disease, a persistent cough, runny nose, sore throat, fever, diarrhea, or any other condition that would prevent them from participating in normal daily activities at the Center.
- In order to prevent lost or broken personal items as well as conflicts between children, please do not send toys, candy, gum, personal electronic devices or money from home. We are not responsible for lost or broken personal items.
- Tuition payments are due before services are rendered as our activities are all pre-paid programs. Late fees will be assessed to each account after 10 business days. Delinquent accounts will be referred to the County Attorney's Office for collections and will be assessed reasonable collection fees in addition to the amount due.