Javascript is required to view this site. Skip to main content
Text:    -   | Translate


How do I register for Adult Sport leagues played on weeknights?
Adult league registration can be completed at the Sports Office. 5201 South Murray Park Lane (160 East). Or give us a call and we'll let you know
Can I reserve the pavilion in the Park?
Yes, please contact Parks Operation to make a reservation.
How much is a membership?
Please visit our fees page for pass prices and information.
What are you holiday hours?
We are closed on all county holidays. Please visit our hours page for more information.
Can I reserve a meeting room?
The public meeting rooms are available for non-profit groups to reserve through the library website.
Do you have drop in daycare?
We do not offer drop in day care.  Our neighboring facility, Holladay Lions,  does offer that service.