September 1, 2016
Salt Lake County Announces Public Comment Period for the 2015-2016 Consolidated Annual Performance and Evaluation Report
Karen Wiley -
2001 S. State Street, Suite S2-100
Salt Lake County Announces Public Comment Period for the 2015-2016 Consolidated Annual Performance and Evaluation Report (CAPER)
Salt Lake County has prepared its annual report to the U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development on the uses and results of its funding to the county for the fiscal year July 1, 2015 through June 30, 2016.
The Consolidated Annual Performance and Evaluation Report (CAPER) will be available for public review and comment for two weeks, September 5 - September 19, on the Salt Lake County website: http://slco.org/crd/
This annual report is required by the U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development.
Salt Lake County receives grants through a number of HUD programs:
- Community Development Block Grant (CDBG)
- HOME Investment Partnership Program (HOME)
- Emergency Solutions Grant (ESG) funds
This report reviews the progress that has been made in carrying out the 1st Year of the 2015-2020 Consolidated Plan and 2015 Action Plan.
The report contains:
1. Summary of projected accomplishments compared to actual performance
2. The status of actions taken during the year to fully implement the overall strategy defined in Salt Lake County’s Five Year Consolidated Plan, the 2015 Action Plan; and
3. A self-evaluation of progress made during the last year in addressing identified priority needs and objectives.
In addition to on-line review, a hard copy will also be available during regular business hours in the Office of Community Resources and Development, 2001 South State St., Room S2-100, Salt Lake City, Utah beginning Monday September 5, 2016.
Comments may also be mailed to Community Resources & Development, PO Box 144575, Salt Lake City, UT 84114-4575. For further information contact Karen Wiley at (385) 468-4870 or Randy Jepperson at (385) 468-4886.
In compliance with the Americans With Disabilities Act, reasonable accommodations (including auxiliary communicative aids and services or alternate formats) for individuals with disabilities may be provided upon receipt of a request with five working days’ notice. To expedite accommodation requests and coordination, call 385-468-4900 or 385-468-4893. TTY user’s: 711.