April 2, 2019
Shelter the Homeless is Seeking Representatives
Chloe Morroni -
Shelter the Homeless is seeking representatives from the following categories (listed below) to participate on its Neighborhood Advisory Committees for each of the surrounding neighborhoods near the three new Homeless Resource Centers. The purpose of each Committee will be to meet regularly to share information, solicit community support, consensus-building and problem resolution, and general communications.
- a business owner located within ¼ mile from the resource center
- a resident who lives within ¼ mile from the resource center
- a school representative, if any, within ¼ mile from the resource center
- a public safety representative within ¼ mile from the resource center
- a hospital representative, if any, within 5 miles from the resource center
- chair of the nearest neighborhood community council (or designee)
The addresses of the three resource centers are listed below:
- 131 East 700 South, Salt Lake City (Women’s)
- 242 West Paramount Ave, Salt Lake City (Men + Women)
- 3380 South 1000 West, South Salt Lake (Men’s)
For consideration to serve in this capacity, please submit the person’s name, organization, address, and contact information email@example.com.