Pre-K 4-5 Years
|2020 February Superkids||338 kB|
Our Pre-K 4-5 Years Program is designed to:
- Encourage children’s independence and self sufficiency
- Develop children's acceptance for the necessities of socially acceptable behavior, this is required of children outside as well as inside the program area
- Encourage the child to enjoy and express themselves through artistic and creative experiences, including music, art drama, and dance
- Develop children's physical abilities through recreational games and sports. Activities will be directed towards the development of coordination and large and small muscle strength
- Develop children's ability to socialize and play cooperatively with other children
- Enable children to experience and appreciate lifestyles and cultural differences from his or her own
- Teach children proper health habits and re-enforce these as part of the child’s regular health care
We provide Pre-K children (ages 4-5) meals and snacks based on their attendance at our facility. These may include breakfast, lunch, and/or an afternoon snack.
So as to protect the health of all children, staff and your families at the Center, and to prevent the spread of COVID-19, we are not able to admit children who are ill. If your child has a communicable disease, a persistent cough, runny nose, sore throat, fever, diarrhea or any other condition that would prevent them from participating in normal daily activities, please keep them at home.
Contact Northwest for registration availability.