Given the most recent CDC guidelines, COVID-19 restrictions in Salt Lake County facilities are being lifted. Our current updates are as follows:
- Patrons who have been vaccinated do not have to wear masks. Anyone who is more comfortable wearing a mask may continue to do so. These two groups should still wear a mask, if not participating in physical activity:
- Anyone who has not been fully vaccinated.
- Children under the age of 12.
- Vaccinations are strongly encouraged and opportunities to receive the vaccination continue to grow with pop-up clinics scheduled throughout the summer (some of our centers will host pop-up clinics). For additional vaccination/location information: org/health/COVID-19/vaccine
- Some practices implemented during the pandemic, such as reservations, may continue to be offered to maximize your user experience. Check with your local center or course for details.
- Respecting personal space (commonly referred to as “social distancing” over the past year), is a courtesy that we continue to encourage.
- For your health and the health of others, if you are sick, please stay home.
We are excited for the return to full operations. Due to staffing and other factors this may take some time. Your cooperation and patience throughout the last year and during this transition is appreciated.
Additional updates for Recreation, Programs, Parks, and Golf:
Programs & Events
In-person programming has resumed and is being determined by availability of qualified staff.
Participate from home, outdoors, or in a self-directed manner with our alternative recreation programs.
The following remain on hold until further notice:
- Drop-in childcare
Our parks are open and welcoming visitors across the valley! For information on park amenities or to book a pavilion go to: https://slco.org/parks/