Modified Operations for Recreation Facilities
In order to ensure the safety of patrons and staff, each recreation facility is operating under modified operating procedures in compliance with current state and local health guidelines.
Activities you can participate in throughout Salt Lake County to help you stay health and connected while social distancing.
Face Coverings & Social Distancing Required10/26/2020
Due to ongoing concerns regarding the increased spread of COVID-19, amenities are limited and face coverings are required AT ALL TIMES* in all Parks and Recreation facilities.
*Exceptions: while swimming or by children under the age of 2.
Reserve your workout time! Amenities are limited at this time and activities are available by reservation to accommodate social distancing. Capacity limits and current amenities may vary by center.
Prepare for Your Visit
- Come dressed in your fitness attire and bring a comfortable face covering to wear while exercising.
- Staff will be cleaning, but patrons are encouraged to wipe down equipment before & after use.
- View Modified Ice Rules (Updated 12/3/20)
- Come dressed in your skating gear.
- Bring a comfortable face covering to wear.
- No access to locker rooms for changing or post-workout showers at this time.
- Only one parent/guardian may enter facility with skater and must sit in designated area.
- Skaters will be assigned a bench and area in the rink to place water bottle.
- Come dressed in your swim attire and bring a face covering to wear when you are not in the pool.
- Designated spots will be available to help patrons socially distance around the pool deck.
- Parents/guardians must monitor their own children for social distancing in the water.