Modified Operations for Recreation Facilities
In compliance with the current Salt Lake County Health Department order, centers will begin operating with the following safety and social distancing guidelines to protect the health of patrons and employees.
10/26/20 Due to ongoing concerns regarding the increased spread of COVID-19, face coverings are required AT ALL TIMES* in all Parks and Recreation facilities.
- Patrons and staff with a fever or respiratory symptoms must stay home.
- Social distancing is required at all times. Signage is placed around our facilities with current guidelines.
- Please be patient and courteous to other patrons and staff.
*Exceptions: while swimming or by children under the age of 2.
- Amenities are limited at this time and activities are available by reservation to accommodate social distancing. Capacity limits may vary by center.
- Reserve your time slot online from your center's website or by contacting your center by phone.
- Drop-ins are subject to availability.
- View current amenities and availability on your center’s website through the “Reservations Portal”.
- The day of your reservation, check in at the front desk.
- Please be on time for your session and exit promptly when completed
Having trouble making a reservation?
View our Online Reservation Guide or contact your local center for assistance.
Gym & Fitness Areas
- Come dressed in your fitness attire and bring a comfortable face covering to wear while exercising.
- No access to locker rooms for changing or post-workout showers at this time.
- Staff will be cleaning, but patrons are encouraged to wipe down equipment before & after use.
- Bring your own soccer or basketballs for gym or indoor field use.
- Come dressed in your swim attire and bring a face covering to wear when you are not in the pool.
- No access to locker rooms for changing or post-workout showers at this time, however a cleansing shower is required before entering pools.
- Designated spots will be available to help patrons socially distance around the pool deck.
- Parents/guardians must monitor their own children for social distancing in the water.
- View Modified Ice Rules.
- Come dressed in your skating gear.
- No access to locker rooms for changing or post-workout showers.
- One-hour ice sessions available.
- 15-person limit per session.
- Only one parent/guardian may enter facility with skater and sit in designated area.
- Skater will be assigned a bench and area in the rink to place water bottle.