data services overview
Recorded document images are typically available by the next working day.
- County Ownership Plats
- Recorded Subdivision Plats
- County Mainframe Records (include):
- County Appraisal Data
- Real Property Tax Information
- Tax Assessment Information.
The majority of data available on-line are provided via Subscription Service. This service has associated setup and minimum monthly charges.
Data Service New Accounts:
To sign-up for online Data Services you must do the following:
1. Complete the User Agreement.
- View / Print Agreement in pdf format.
- $100.00 licensing fee
- $25.00 first month access
- $25.00 last month access
Please be aware:
As found in this contract the County of Salt Lake (the owner) means that original compilation of data is a property of Salt Lake County and is protected under U.S. CopyRight law. The re-sale of all or part of this compilation without the express permission of Salt Lake County is unlawful and may be prosecuted.
A minimum monthly charge of $25.00 is applied to each account at the end of the month, where usage has not exceeded that amount. For usage beyond the minimum, accounts will be billed only for the usage.
- Billing is emailed during the first week of every month.
- Payment is due upon receipt.
Delinquent accounts will be pursued by the District Attorney's Office.
All account cancellations must be done in writing or fax to (385) 468-8170.
We will not cancel an account over the phone.