Public Hearing Information for 2021-22 Federal Awards of Salt Lake Urban County CDBG, ESG, & SSBG funds, and the Salt Lake County HOME Investment Partnership Program
Posted By Regional Development
April 16, 2021
On April 16, 2021, Salt Lake County will hold a Public Hearing for proposed projects and activities to be funded with 2021-2022 Federal Awards of Salt Lake Urban County
- Community Development Block Grant,
- Emergency Solutions Grant and
- Social Services Block Grant funds, as well as the
- Salt Lake County HOME Investment Partnership Program (HOME) funds.
The virtual hearing will take place from 1:30-3:30 p.m. You can join the WebEx Public Hearing via computer or smartphone the following ways:
- WebEx: https://slco.webex.com/slco/j.php?MTID=m105e4fc8038acb2f450a03386a00bd56
Meeting Number: 187 549 8654 | Meeting Password: 9pV8n3eHnGf
- Call in to the WebEx Meeting: 1-213-306-3065 | Access Code: 1875498654
- Watch via Facebook Live: https://facebook.com/slcoregionaldev
Questions about the WebEx meeting platform? Reference this WebEx Meetings Best Practices & FAQ fact sheet.
**If you would like to speak during the hearing, please register at this link.**
If you are encountering difficulties in joining or participating in the hearing, our staff are available to help. Call 385-468-4900.
I. Welcome & Introduction of Salt Lake County Urban County Mayors — Mayor Jenny Wilson
II. Overview of Process for Virtual Hearing — SLCo Housing & Community Development Staff
III. Public Comments
IV. Comments — Mayors of Urban County