South Jordan Fitness & Aquatic Center is a public facility and is operated by Salt Lake County Parks & Recreation. Please see contact information to reach the Facility Administration.
South Jordan Fitness & Aquatic Center requires many positions to keep the facility and all of its program running. Visit Jobs to apply.
- Front Desk Customer Service Representatives
- Facility Supervisors
- Youth Sports Instructors
- Youth Sports Officials and Site Supervisors
- Child Care Teachers
Yes. See below:
- Facility/Gym: All children under the age of 10 must be accompanied by an adult (18 & over)
- Indoor Pool: Children under the age of 6 must be accompanied in the water at all times and stay within arm’s reach of a parent, guardian, or chaperone 14 years of age or older. Children 6-9 years of age must be supervised in the pool area by a parent, guardian, or chaperone at least 14 years of age or older. Lap swimmers under 14 years of age must be supervised by a parent, guardian, or chaperone at least 18 years of age or older.
- Diaper Policy: Children 3 & under must wear a commercial swim diaper and swim diaper cover.
- Fitness Areas (Weight rooms / track / cardio): Must be 16 years or older. 14/15 year old’s may utilize the fitness areas once they complete the free 14/15 Weight room Certification.
- Locker Rooms: Children 5 and over must use gender appropriate locker room.
These hours can change frequently due to programs and events. Click here view our current hours and download our current Pool Schedule.
All patrons and visitors must check in/slide membership card at the front desk. A valid pass must be purchased to use the facility unless you are a spectator for classes and programs.
No. Lockers are for day use only. Key/Wallet lockers are available and are free for all to use. Patrons are fully responsible for personal items that are lost, stolen, or damaged. Books, bags, coats, and personal items should be kept in a locker with a lock and are not allowed in activity areas.
We offer a wide variety of youth classes: Martial Arts, Youth & Adult Dance, Gymnastics, & more. All of our classes are taught by professionals with the expertise and certifications required to instruct each specific class.
We offer Youth & Adult Basketball, Youth Volleyball, Adult Drop-in Volleyball, Youth Indoor Soccer, Youth Track & Field, Youth Cross Country, and more.
South Jordan City runs outdoor soccer and tennis programs.
There is no outdoor pool attached to the facility, however SLCO has a wide variety of outdoor pools located throughout the valley.
Yes. See our rentals page for more information.