We only cancel our games for extreme weather.
- We will cancel for lightning, flooding, high winds, dust storms, tornados, blizzards, ice storms and extreme heat/cold.
- We will not cancel games because of rain, snow and cold.
- Contact the front desk 45 minutes prior to your child's scheduled game to check if it has been canceled.
- We will send out emails to coaches and patrons only if we know within enough time prior to the games being canceled.
If we do cancel your game due to the weather, it will be rescheduled.
- Times and days may vary from current schedules and will always depend on field and staff availability.
- If you ever have a question regarding a program and if it has been cancelled please contact the front desk.