- Full Court $85/hr (non-commercial)
- Limited availability
- No food or drinks
- Uses: Sporting events only
- $64/hr (for 1-10 people),
$73/hr (for 11-20 people),
$82/hr (for 21-30 people)
- Includes 1 staff, climbing harnesses & shoes
- $9 for each additional rock wall staff
- For inquires, contact the Front Desk
- $20 /hr/cage (~480 pitches)
- 2 baseball cages w/ fully adjustable Atec Casey Pro pitching machines
- 2 softball cages w/ fully adjustable Juggs pitching machines (fast-pitch or slow-pitch)
- Infield area for pitching & light fielding practice
Reserve batting cage time online or in person at Taylorsville Rec Center
Reservations will open on the 15th of each month for the month prior. For example: reservations for Jan 1st will be opened on Dec 15th. All reservations must be made 24 hrs in advance. Full payment is required at time of reservation. No refunds for cancellations. You may change your reservation at least 48 hrs in advance, please contact Heather Woichik.
- Click on "Reserve" at the top of the page
- Click on "Batting Cage/Multipurpose Court" drop-down menu
- Highlight the desired cage and click on "Check Availability & Reserve"
- Click on desired day from Calendar and use the check box to pick your hour slot
- Click on "RESERVE NOW"
- Follow the remaining payment steps
To reserve a room/area or for more information, call (385) 468-1732
It is possible to rent the above areas based on availability.