- To honor those men and women who played a major role in the growth and development of softball in the state of Utah.
- To help bring to the attention of the public the widespread value of, and interest in, the game of softball by so honoring those who have made outstanding contributions to game.
2. Program Nomination Requirements
- An individual shall be considered for nomination to the Utah Softball Hall of Fame based on their contribution to the game of softball in Utah
- Players must have played a minimum of ten (10) years of softball in the state of Utah or have reached fifty (50) years of age.
- Umpires must have served as an umpire a minimum of ten (10) years in the state of Utah or have reached fifty (50) years of age.
- Management and/or Manager/Coach must have served for a minimum of ten (10) years in the state of Utah or have reached fifty (50) years of age.
- Administrator and/or Scorer must have served a minimum of ten (10) years as Administrator or Scorer, or reached fifty (50) years of age.
- Sponsors and Media
- Junior Players must be a Utah resident and have played a minimum of five (5) years of softball in the state of Utah.
- Specially designed individual plaques will be presented to those elected to the Utah Softball Hall of Fame.
- Inductees information will be displayed on the USHF web site – www.utahsoftballhalloffame.com
- Announcement of inductees will be made by early June 2020.
- An induction ceremony will take place Summer 2020.
- An individual may be inducted into each hall posthumously.
5. Nominations Deadline
- 2020 nominations must be completed and received by early May 2020.
- Nomination packets must be submitted to the Salt Lake County Sports Office.
SLCo Sports Office
Attn: Utah Softball Hall of Fame Committee
5201 South Murray Park Lane
Murray, UT 84107
6. Committee Contacts