The Dog Easter Egg Hunt, the Hunt is on April 14th, 2022. Vendors are expected to stay set up—hours are 3:00 pm - 7:30 pm. In lieu of payment, vendors are required to donate 250 items to the goodie bags. Items must be universal to breed, size, and gender. Items must be turned in on or before the 31st of March.
Application is due March 1st, late applications will be considered on a first come first serve basis. If you have any questions, contact Jane Wylie at email@example.com
Vendor applications for the 2022 season will be accepted from December 1, 2021, through February 1, 2022. There is a non-refundable application fee of $35. A link will be sent for payment once the application is received.
How it works:
- Our committee reviews all complete applications and selects the vendors. Complete your application and email it to firstname.lastname@example.org or bring it to the Activity Barn, Monday – Saturday between 9 am–5 pm.
- Applications received by email will be emailed a link to pay the application fee online. Applications turned in at the Activity Barn can pay when they drop them off.
- After the application deadline is met, our committee meets and reviews the applications. Vendors who are selected to participate are then contacted and sent a contract for the season. If you have any questions, please contact email@example.com.
GROWERS & PRODUCE APPLICATION
For businesses that sell only fresh, raw, whole, unprocessed, and unprepared food items directly to the final consumer (fruits, vegetables, grains, & eggs). If you also sell processed foods, you will need to fill out the Processed Food Vendor Application and provide the necessary documentation.
PROCESSED & PACKAGED FOODS APPLICATION
For businesses that sell processed or packaged foods, not for immediate consumption at the market. This is jams, jellies, salsas, hummus, juice, yogurt, etc. Please note this application requires applicable SLCoHD and UDAF permits and licenses, see information under Vendor Resources below.
ARTS & CRAFTS APPLICATION
For vendors who are making and creating handcrafted items for sale. Items that are created from commercially available plans, kits, or cast from commercial molds will not be considered.
CONCESSIONS & FOOD TRUCK APPLICATION
For vendors who operate a food truck or a concession stand providing food that is intended for immediate consumption. Please note this application requires applicable SLCoHD and UDAF permits and licenses, see information under Vendor Resources below.
Something is brewing this Halloween season! Our Pumpkin Bootique is back for the second year in a row. We will be staging in the brand new Education Center on the South end of the Farm near the Pavilion. Spaces will be 6'x6', you will need to provide tables, chairs, and all other display items. Applications are due on September 9th by 5 pm and we will notify vendors of their acceptance or rejection by the 17th of September.
Join us for our annual Holiday Market, this year being held in our newly completed education center! Last year this event attracted more than 4000 visitors, and we expect more to attend this year. We will have two different space size options. Please indicate on your application if you are interested in the Large or the Small booth size. If you are not chosen to attend in a Large booth, you may be offered a small booth size if indicated on your application.
- Friday, November 25, 5 PM-8 PM
- Saturday, November 26, 9 AM-5 PM
- Sunday, November 27, 9 AM – 5 PM
Love the Sunday Market? Great news! We are bringing the market indoors for the winter! See the application for pricing and booth details.