Days and Times:
Mon, Tues, Wed, Thurs, Fri:
9:00 AM - 1:00 PM
Wheeler Historic Farm
Camper will engage in themed activities that vary by week as well as traditional farm camp activities such as: goat milking, gathering eggs, farm chores, horseback riding, wool spinning, animal grooming, blacksmith demonstrations, historic house tours, gardening, hiking, exploring the woods, wagon rides, arts and crafts, games, and more. All activities center around farm life, then and now.
Ages 6-10 (must have completed Kindergarten)
Please note that Wheeler Farm camps are not licensed childcare.
Some camp activities are repeated weekly.
- Session 1: June 6 - June 10
- Session 2: June 13- June 17
- Session 3: June 20 - June 24
- Session 4: June 27 - July 1
- Session 5: July 5 - July 8 HOLIDAY WEEK
- Session 6: July 11- July 15
- Session 7: July 18 - July 22
- Session 8: July 25 - July 29
- Session 9: August 1 - August 5
- Session 10: August 8 - August 12
Refund: Refunds may only be requested in person or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org and must be accompanied by a written explanation. Per Salt Lake County Policy and Procedures, the Parks and Recreation Division may withhold 25% of the program registration fee for administrative costs. No refunds shall be given after the first day of the program.
Holiday Week $110; Early Bird Registration fee of $115 ends April 15th. Regular week fee is $125/week
(385) 468-1755 /Email