For over 40 years, we have provided safety, shelter and support to youth and families in the Greater Salt Lake area. Our services are FREE and/or accept Medicaid. We assist with Medicaid enrollment and we have Spanish speaking therapists available. Our offices are located in South Salt Lake City and West Jordan.
Our humble beginning included a few offices for our free counseling services and a small home as our shelter for abused and neglected youth. Over the years we have expanded to include
- Juvenile Receiving Center open 24/7
- Prevention Workshops
- Substance Abuse
- Counseling Services
- Afterschool Program
- Shelter Care for youth from birth to age 18
- Transitional Living Program for young adults
- Safe Place Program
- Homeless Youth Walk-In Program
- Family Assessment & Stabilization Team (FAST)
We have grown, but our overall goal has remained the same: to improve the lives of youth and their families. Whether a youth is with us one day, a month or more, our goal is to make an impact in their life.